Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Shri-shri-shrimpidee-doo (source)

Howdy again friends, it's your old pal NitroDubbz back with some reflection on my (and your) comments and feedback.

I chose this picture for a couple of reasons. Mostly because I like shrimp and crawdads. Nothing beats a nice crawdad with some butter. If you've never had them before I recommend trying crawdads with some steamed red potatoes and and corn on the cob and coarse salt. My mouth is watering now just thinking about those ugly little red mini-lobsters.

Anyways as for my comment feedback. I'll admit sometimes I don't give as good of feedback as I could. The worst feedback I give is whenever I enjoy a story a lot. If I enjoy a story, it's difficult for me to find any flaws to point out, so I usually just give praise. But praise doesn't do anything to help a writer improve, it can be a good moral booster, but ultimately constructive criticism is what allows us to grow. So if I could say one area I need to improve, it's that I need to be meaner.

Just kidding! In all seriousness though, I am a big fan of constructive criticism. I very much appreciate the corrections and critiques left in my blog comments. I think I enjoy reading criticism more than praise, I guess I'm just a masochist. 

I think my intro could be improved. I didn't realize the amount of detail people were going to go into. I don't particularly enjoy talking about myself so I figured I'd just do a book review, but I might go and explain who I am a little bit better just to be fair, since everyone else made theirs very personal.

Anyways, that's all for today folks. Until next time, I'm NitroDubbz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction for NitroDubbz

Week 7 Story: Art Girl Rescue Part 3