Week 4 Story: 1244K

This story has moved to my website! You can find it here


Comments

  1. Hi, Nitrodubbz
    I love the detail you have included in this story. The use of blacking out key word like you see in secretive documents really provides the story with the intensity it portrays. Also writing the story like it is in a recording helps we to imagine the scene these characters are in. I wonder more about of this weapon changes shape when the triggering words are spoken. Is it immediate or does it appear from a cloud of smoke? Also does this being know every language so that he can communicate with the scientists? What if at the end there was a conflict because 1244K-β wants to leave but the researchers won’t let him? Would he use his powers to leave by violence or does he sneak out of the facility? Also I am left with the question as to what is the purpose of 1244k’s current life since his past lives were mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was interesting! As I started reading, I was like what does this relate to? But you’re right, a god’s weapon would be pretty impressive. I think the weapon is a little arrogant, but why shouldn’t it be? Without the dialogue I would have been entirely confused, so thankfully that was included. After reading the dialogue I was able to go back and make sense of it all, that’s just how it worked for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction for NitroDubbz

Week 7 Story: Art Girl Rescue Part 3