Reading Notes: More Ramayana Part A

 "Hey there baby, lemme introduce you to mah stand: Macho Man" *poses* (source)

Howdy everyone, NitroDubbz here. That picture doesn't really have anything to do with today's post, but I love Johnny Bravo so I decided to put it there.

I picked "The Divine Archer" by F.J. Gould for my extra Ramayana reading. It's pretty much the same as the Narayan version, although it is very condensed. I will say that there's much better personification of Rama in this version. There's more background at the beginning including the birth of Rama, which does a great job of characterizing Rama and showing why the citizens of Ayodha adore him so much.

Anyways, that's all for today everyone. Until next time, I'm NitroDubbz.




https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=uc2.ark:/13960/t0wp9vr87;view=1up;seq=42


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction for NitroDubbz

Week 7 Story: Art Girl Rescue Part 3